[cellml-discussion] Fwd: [sysbio] Special issue of JIB for standards in systems biology

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>, sed-ml-discuss AT lists.sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Fwd: [sysbio] Special issue of JIB for standards in systems biology
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 08:10:29 +1200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Hucka
<mhucka AT caltech.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 6:20 AM
To:
sysbio AT caltech.edu

For a long time, since the demise of Nature Precedings, we did not
have a good venue to publish the specification documents for SBML and
other community standards. Thanks to the efforts of the Journal for
Integrative Bioinformatics, and particularly Falk Schreiber, we now
do.

A special issue of the Journal of Integrative Bioinformatics devoted
to community standards has just been published:

http://journal.imbio.de/archive.php?pindex=12&iid=27

The purpose is to provide a citable reference for the standards
specifications, as well as promote them and make them more visible.
The special issue is anticipated to be an annual event.

JIB is open access, and indexed/tracked/covered by PubMed, DBLP
Computer Science Bibliography, and Google Scholar.

A big thanks to the JIB team for their efforts!

Mike

--

David Nickerson
about.me/david.nickerson

  • [cellml-discussion] Fwd: [sysbio] Special issue of JIB for standards in systems biology, David Nickerson, 09/04/2015