[cellml-discussion] CellML specification 1.2

  • From: Mike Cooling <mtcooling.research AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML specification 1.2
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:40:13 +1300

Hi

I hope to put together a working group of interested researchers to move
the CellML Specification 1.2 forward from very initial draft to release.

If you would like to take this opportunity to be directly involved in the
formation of the next iteration of the language, please reply to me by 11
October 2015.

Best Regards,
Mike