[cellml-discussion] CellML 2.0 Draft Specification - May 2017 version

  • From: Mike Cooling <mtcooling.research AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion Mailing List <cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML 2.0 Draft Specification - May 2017 version
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:13:46 +1200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear CellML Community,

The 'Specification Writing Group' is proud to present an updated draft
Specification for CellML 2.0.

This second draft aims primarily to clarify the semantics of the new-in-2.0
'reset rules'. The appropriate section of the specification has been
adjusted and the new Release Notes now include an Appendix containing reset
rule examples with expected model behaviour.

The exclusion of integrals was also reconsidered. At this time, support for
integrals is not part of CellML 2.0. This decision could be revised with
community needs.

We invite community feedback on the May 2017 draft Specification.

The explanatory release note (May 2017 draft) can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7o2fHkRhadEQ3c4bnFXRlpBSUk

The specification itself (May 2017 draft) can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7o2fHkRhadEVTBacExBb0tnTDg

Best Regards,

Mike Cooling
on behalf of the CellML 2.0 Specification Writing Group