Re: [cellml-discussion] libCellML Example Usage Source Code

  • From: Alan Garny <alan.garny AT inria.fr>
  • To: <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] libCellML Example Usage Source Code
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:05:19 +0100
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Aroli,

Like you, I would like to replace my use of the CellML API with that of
libCellML, but although libCellML can already do quite a few things, I
wouldn’t say that it is ready to replace the CellML API.

Still, you can judge for yourself by having a look the test code for
libCellML. Indeed, that’s probably the best way to check what can (or cannot
currently) be done with libCellML.

Regarding the CellML API, I wouldn’t say that it’s obsolete, but rather that
it’s not being developed further. This means that it still receives fixes, if
needed. As for some sample code for the CellML API, you can always look at
the code for our CellML support plugin in OpenCOR.

HTH, Alan.

From:
<cellml-discussion-request AT lists.cellml.org>
on behalf of Aroli Marcellinus
<aroli.marcellinus AT gmail.com>