Re: [cellml-discussion] Install Python Bindings for OpenCMISS

  • From: Aroli Marcellinus <aroli.marcellinus AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] Install Python Bindings for OpenCMISS
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 19:26:45 +0900
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hello Hugh,

I've already done what you've told but still no python inside
<OPENCMISS_ROOT>/install/lib directory. Only clang and pkgconfig folders
and bunch of library files exists in that folder.

I used this command when installing the OpenCMISS

*cmake -DOPENCMISS_ROOT=../OpenCMISS ../setup*

Is this command include the Python binding setup?

Aroli Marcellinus

*Kumoh Institute of Technology**Computational Medicine Laboratory*
61 Daehak-ro (Sinpyeong-dong), Gumi, Gyeongbuk
+82 10 9724 3957
KTalk ID: vondarkness

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:24 PM, Hugh Sorby
<h.sorby AT auckland.ac.nz>