[cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot available

  • From: Alan Garny <a.garny AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-discussion Mailing List <cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot available
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:14:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Dear all,

This is just to let you know that a new OpenCOR snapshot has been released
(see here<http://opencor.ws/downloads/index.html>).

As for the last few snapshots, this snapshot should be considered as a beta
version for OpenCOR 0.6. It fixes a few minor issues, but unlike before it
also adds some new features (e.g. support for pinch gestures, some basic
preferences for graph panels and graphs). Hopefully, those new features don’t
break anything (!!).

As always, please have a (very) serious play with this snapshot and let us
know of any issue that you come
across<https://github.com/opencor/opencor/issues/new>.

(All that is currently left is to finish updating the OpenCOR documentation
and we should be good to release OpenCOR 0.6.)

Best regards, Alan.

P.S.: feel free to spread the word and subscribe to our
users<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/opencor-users> (or even
developers<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/opencor-developers>)
mailing list.

  • [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot available, Alan Garny, 08/31/2018