Re: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: release candidate for OpenCOR 0.6

  • From: Alan Garny <a.garny AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-discussion Mailing List <cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: release candidate for OpenCOR 0.6
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 05:19:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Dear all,

This is a quick (and final) reminder about the forthcoming release of OpenCOR
0.6, for which our current snapshot (2018-11-19<http://opencor.ws/downloads>)
is the release candidate. So far, no blocking issue has been reported, which
means that we are still on target for an 11 December release. Still, please
thoroughly test that snapshot if you still haven’t got a chance to do so.

Best regards, Alan.