[cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot available

  • From: Alan Garny <a.garny AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-discussion Mailing List <cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot available
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 05:13:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Dear all,

This is just to let you know that a new OpenCOR
snapshot<http://opencor.ws/downloads/index.html> has been released. As
always, feel free to give it a try (and don’t hesitate to
report<https://github.com/opencor/opencor/issues/new> any issue that you
might have with it).

This snapshot fixes (yet) another regression in the previous snapshot, which
prevented OpenCOR from running at all on Windows and Linux (!!). Really sorry
about this, definitely my bad! I have tested the new snapshot on a vanilla
version of Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (as well as on macOS 10.14), and
everything seems to be working fine… (Fingers crossed!)

Best regards, Alan.

P.S.: feel free to spread the word and subscribe to our
users<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/opencor-users> (or even
developers<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/opencor-developers>)
mailing list.