[cellml-discussion] Fwd: Harmony 2020, Cambridge - Registration deadline: 14th Feb

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Fwd: Harmony 2020, Cambridge - Registration deadline: 14th Feb
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 06:00:44 +1300
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi all,

As below, registration for HARMONY closes Feb 14.

The CellML 2.0 spec writing group has been working through the draft spec
and we hope to have a complete "final" draft before HARMONY. And then at
HARMONY seeing if we can get libCellML as close to supporting the full 2.0
spec as possible.

Please let us know if you have any topics that you would like to see
scheduled at HARMONY, for either in-person hacking or remote participation.

Cheers,
David.