[cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot and docker container available

  • From: Alan Garny <a.garny AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: "cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org" <cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot and docker container available
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:23:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-GB, en-US

Dear all,

This is just to let you know that a new OpenCOR
snapshot<https://opencor.ws/downloads/index.html> and docker
container<https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/opencor/opencor> have been
released. Among other things, this snapshot improves our Python support (see
here<https://github.com/opencor/opencor/issues/2526> and
here<https://github.com/opencor/opencor/issues/2528>). Please give this
snapshot a try and, as always, don’t hesitate to
report<https://github.com/opencor/opencor/issues/new> any issue that you
might have with it.

Otherwise, OpenCOR 0.6 is our current official version and it has been so for
quite some time now. Our original plan was to add Python support to OpenCOR
0.6 and release it under OpenCOR 0.7. However, quite a bit more has gone into
OpenCOR since we have included Python support. It is therefore time to think
about releasing OpenCOR 0.7. So, please consider this snapshot as a beta
version for OpenCOR 0.7.

Best regards, Alan.

P.S.: feel free to spread the word and subscribe to our
users<https://groups.google.com/g/opencor-users> (or even