Re: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot and docker container available

  • From: Alan Garny <a.garny AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: "cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org" <cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org>, "cellml-discussion AT cellml.org" <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cellml-discussion] OpenCOR: new snapshot and docker container available
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:00:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-GB, en-US
  • Suggested_attachment_session_id: c7ce4a5f-4858-324e-330d-f93b218596d9

Sorry, one more thing:

The user documentation on the OpenCOR website<https://opencor.ws/> can be
found at https://opencor.ws/user/index.html. However, this refers to the user
documentation for the latest official version of OpenCOR which... we all know
is now quite old.

At some point, we mentioned that the user documentation for the latest
snapshot of OpenCOR could be found somewhere on Read the Docs. However, not
only it wasn't rendered the same as on the OpenCOR website, but it wasn't
advertised as such.

Now, the user documentation for the latest snapshot can be found at
https://opencor.github.io/, as advertised on the official user
documentation<https://opencor.ws/user/index.html> and on the downloads
page<https://opencor.ws/downloads/index.html>.

Alan

P.S.: hopefully, I haven't forgotten anything else!

From:
cellml-discussion-request AT lists.cellml.org

<cellml-discussion-request AT lists.cellml.org>
on behalf of Alan Garny
<a.garny AT auckland.ac.nz>