[cellml-dev] Poster: resources for working with CellML Models

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Poster: resources for working with CellML Models
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:03:00 +1300

Hi all,

I have created a draft of the poster for the synthetic biology workshop
on the 26th and 27th of April (on CellML tools, the talk will cover
specification related issues). I have printed an A4 reduced version of
the poster, which is currently stuck to the side of my computer (this is
obviously only helpful for people in Auckland; if anyone else wants to
see the draft please ask and I can provide a PDF version). Please feel
free to have a look at the draft and provide any feedback you may have.

It might be worth putting this on the agenda for the next Auckland
meeting to see if anyone has any comments.

  • [cellml-dev] Poster: resources for working with CellML Models, Andrew Miller, 04/03/2008