[cellml-dev] Automated testing of PCEnv and CellML API currently down

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Automated testing of PCEnv and CellML API currently down
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:30:49 +1200

Hi,

Just a heads up that the automated testing of PCEnv and the CellML API
are currently down because it seems that the people doing the electrical
tests have turned it off (I did make arrangements with Peter Blythe for
this to occur on Wednesday, but it appears they have gone ahead and done
the testing today). I will try to get the tests up again as soon as
possible, but in the mean time, please ensure that tests are run
manually on all platforms for all checkins so we don't have difficulties
detecting the cause of any regressions later.