[cellml-dev] Current state of PCEnv/CellML api release

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Current state of PCEnv/CellML api release
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:31:16 +1200

Hi

The current state of tracker item 1089 and 1090:

The following blockers still need to be resolved:

277

1403 (new, just a minor documentation requirement, but I don't think it has
to be end-user documentation i.e. in the online help. It can be in a more
technical "release notes" doc.)

1287 and 1303 both relate to help docs, and have actually been done, but are
awaiting review by James. I've asked Dougal to mark them resolved/fixed,
and asked James rather re-open them if he finds any issues.

Justin, please provide an update on the status of 277, it seems to me that
it is resolved, in which case I think we can proceed once James is done.

Regards,

Randall