[cellml-dev] RDF Representation

  • From: m.taschuk at newcastle.ac.uk (Morgan Taschuk)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] RDF Representation
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:56:23 +0100

Hi,

When I generate stub classes from the IDL file, I get Stubs with the
queryInterface and addRef and releaseRef methods. However, as they only
implement the RDFRepresentation interface and multiple inheritance is not
possible in Java, I can't see a way that I can use the methods generated by
that in order to access queryInterface.

If you have any ideas how to work around this, I would be very grateful.
Annotating CellML models will be much more difficult if I can't use the
CellML DOM API to access the RDF.

Thank you,
Morgan