[cellml-dev] The CellML library basics

  • From: j.marsh at auckland.ac.nz (Justin Marsh)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] The CellML library basics
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:41:08 +1200

Hi Alan,

My phrasing on my last post was rather clumsy. What I should have said
was something like:

All of these methods return all of the local components;
Model::localComponents returns nothing else, Model::allComponents
returns the local components plus the instantiated part of the import
hierarchy, and Model::modelComponents returns the local components
plus the components which are directly imported into the model.

Best Regards,
Justin.