[cellml-dev] OpenCell BuildBot: why isn't latest MATLAB.xml used by latest snapshot?

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] OpenCell BuildBot: why isn't latest MATLAB.xml used by latest snapshot?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:20:27 +1300

Correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell, the snapshot from near
midnight yesterday
(https://svn.physiomeproject.org/svn/physiome/!svn/bc/4089/snapshots/opencel
l/trunk/win32/opencell-win32-installer.exe) has a different MATLAB.xml from
the head revision had at that time
(http://cellml-api.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/cellml-api/cellml-api/file/6407b
d624d83/CeLEDS/languages/MATLAB.xml).

So, it does indicate a possible problem with the build set-up.

I've attached what I see, and a diff.

Regards,
Randall