[cellml-dev] creating MapVariables

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] creating MapVariables
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:48:50 +1200

Hi Lucian,

you need to use the base addElement() method to add the map variables
to the connection object. i.e.,

RETURN_INTO_OBJREF(model,iface::cellml_api::Model,
connection->modelElement());
RETURN_INTO_OBJREF(mv,iface::cellml_api::MapVariables,
model->createMapVariables());
connection->addElement(mv);
mv->firstVariableName(firstVariable);
mv->secondVariableName(secondVariable);

I think you probably want to set the variables and components using
the objects, but I suspect you can use the API to create invalid
models by setting the name strings directly...

Hope that helps.

Andre.