[cellml-dev] compiling Telicims

  • From: lpsmith at spod-central.org (Lucian Smith)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] compiling Telicims
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:58:56 +0000

So! I think I'm relatively close--I had to convert Andrew's changes to
the release version of the code from several months ago to the actual
working code, but I at least have things not complaining about compiling.

However, there is one missing piece: a few things in the API want the
file "IfaceTeLICeMS.hxx", which does not exist in the hg checkout, nor
does it seem to be generated automatically anywhere. Is there a flag for
'configure' that needs to be set, or perhaps did it not get included in
the offical repository? Thanks!

-Lucian