[cellml-dev] [cellml-discussion] CellML API 1.9 Release Candidate 1 available now

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] [cellml-discussion] CellML API 1.9 Release Candidate 1 available now
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:03:57 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for releasing the binaries. I will give them a try as soon as
possible. Actually, how long do 'we' have to test the RC1?

Regarding the binaries themselves, would it be possible to have a different
filename for the different binaries? It's clearly not critical, but it would
be nice. Otherwise, it would seem that all the binaries are 32-bit ones (x86
is mentioned for Linux and Mac OS X while 32-bit for Windows -- which, in
itself, is not very consistent)? I would imagine this to be a mistake for
Mac OS X? Surely, it should be 64-bit? Otherwise, it is correct for Windows
and Linux, then a more important request from me would be a 64-bit version
of those binaries. At this point in time, I would personally be interested
in a 64-bit version of the Linux binary (I am OK with 'just' a 32-bit
version of the Windows binary, for now at least).

Cheers, Alan.