[cellml-dev] installing the cellmlapi

  • From: a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk (Allyson Lister)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] installing the cellmlapi
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:34:47 +0100

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the tip - it's a lot easier to use the sdk!

I copied the SimpleJavaExample from the getting started page you linked to
below. It does load the cellml libraries, but fails on the following line:

Model m = dml.loadFromURL("
http://www.cellml.org/models/beeler_reuter_1977_version04/download";);

with the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Native code threw
exception
at pjm2pcm.cellml_api.DOMModelLoader.loadFromURL(Native Method)
at
uk.ac.cisban.saint.SimpleJavaExample.doExample(SimpleJavaExample.java:16)
at uk.ac.cisban.saint.SimpleJavaExample.main(SimpleJavaExample.java:8)
at
at
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:115)

Do you know what could be going wrong? I am indeed connected to the
internet, and visiting the model url from a browser does result in me being
prompted to download a model.

Thanks again,
Allyson