[cellml-dev] Closing OpenCell tracker items in tracker.physiomeproject.org

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Closing OpenCell tracker items in tracker.physiomeproject.org
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:36:50 +1200

It makes sense to close off all these items and remove OpenCell as a
project in the tracker (so no new items can be added). However,
instead of a comment like:

The OpenCell project no longer uses this tracker. See
https://github.com/opencor

I would prefer to see something that better indicates the actual
status of the OpenCell project. Maybe something along the lines of:

OpenCell is no longer supported. OpenCOR (http://www.opencor.ws) is a
new project addressing similar goals as those of OpenCell.

Cheers,
Andre.