[cellml-dev] RDF and CellML API

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] RDF and CellML API
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 12:01:47 +1200

Hi Maxwell,

There is a way to scrape all the RDF out of a model by using the
cellml_api::Model::getRDFRepresentation method
(http://cellml-api.sourceforge.net/interfacecellml__api_1_1_model.html#fb7bc8b9e7773187dac10e95fb310a4a).
I have only ever used this to grab the RDF as a string which I then
pass into my RDF library (Redland). There is also an RDF service
(http://cellml-api.sourceforge.net/namespacerdf__api.html), which you
may find useful. I haven't used it myself so can't offer any pointers.

Cheers,
Andre.