[cellml-dev] RDF hashes

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] RDF hashes
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:14:20 +1300

> I'd firstly suggest using either the RDF/XML facilities in the CellML API,
> or some other RDF library to parse the RDF/XML - you definitely want to make
> sure you do it in a way consistent with the RDF/XML specification, as there
> are multiple forms of XML that represent the same RDF triples.

just to reiterate Andrew's reply, I'd also strongly recommend using an
RDF/XML parser to read the RDF from CellML models.

I generally use the
model->getRDFRepresentation("http://www.cellml.org/RDFXML/string";)
method
(http://cellml-api.sourceforge.net/1.10/interfacecellml__api_1_1_model.html#afb7bc8b9e7773187dac10e95fb310a4a)
to pull out all the RDF/XML into a string and then pass that off to
the Redland suite of RDF libraries (librdf.org) for processing,
querying, etc.

Cheers,
Andre.