[cellml-dev] CellML API version 1.11 has been released

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] CellML API version 1.11 has been released
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 17:08:58 +1200

> The current release process only branches after the release; releases are
> made by designating a nightly build as a release, and nightly builds are
> built directly off the trunk. The 1.11 release is the nightly build of
> 20120418.
>
> I just downloaded this by following the source download link for 1.11, and
> untarring it, and the resulting tree does have the fix for 3220 in it.
>
> $ grep "operator" ./sources/cda_compiler_support.h
> ?operator R*() const
> ?T* operator-> () const
>
> Are you sure you aren't looking at an older version of the API?

ok, I have found the problem. I didn't realise that the release
candidates are released without any 'RC' in their file name, so I
assumed the cellml-sdk-1.11-Mac.dmg I had was the 1.11 release, and
did not have the fix in it. But grabbing a new cellml-sdk-1.11-Mac.dmg
from the actual 1.11 release I can see that the fix is in there. Seems
like it would make a lot of sense to put full and correct version
information into the names of released files.

Cheers,
Andre.