[[cellml-dev] ] Problems with DOMModelLoader

  • From: Jesús Brosed Escario <alu.05461 AT usj.es>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: [[cellml-dev] ] Problems with DOMModelLoader
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 13:35:04 +0200

Hi All,
My name is Jesus and I need to use CellML API 1.11 in my final University project. I'm working under Eclipse with C++ as programming language with mingw g++ compiler. My OS is Windows 7. I link the include and library folders in my Eclipse IDE, it compile well but the executable file crash.

The simple code that I try in a test.cpp file is:
/
// #include <iostream>//
// #include <stdio.h>//
// #include <stdlib.h>//
// #include <IfaceCellML_APISPEC.hxx>//
// #include <CellMLBootstrap.hpp>//
// #include <cellml-api-cxx-support.hpp>//
//
// using namespace iface::cellml_api;//
// using namespace std;//
//
// int main()//
// {//
// DOMModelLoader* dml;//
// CellMLBootstrap* cl;//
////
// cl = CreateCellMLBootstrap();//
// dml = cl->modelLoader();//
// try {//
// Model *m = dml->loadFromURL(L"http://www.cellml.org/models/beeler_reuter_1977_version04/download";);//
// m->createCellMLVariable();//
// } catch (iface::cellml_api::CellMLException&)//
// {//
// std::wstring msg = dml->lastErrorMessage();//
// printf("Got a CellML Exception loading a model. Error was %S\n",msg.c_str());//
// return 1;//
// }//
// return 0;//
// }/

The line where it crash in execution time is when I try to assign the modelLoader() to the DOMModelLoader variable (dml = cl->modelLoader();). I can't find where is the problem because in all documentation that I found these are the basic instructions to start working with CellML.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,
Jesús.