[cellml-discussion] [Fwd: AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE]

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] [Fwd: AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE]
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:41:32 +1300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 NOW AVAILABLE
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:38:51 -0700
From: rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
To: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz
CC: rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org

****IMPORTANT*****

Updated 2006/10/09

RFC AUTHOR(S):
--------------

This is your LAST CHANCE to make changes to your RFC to be:
draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt, once the document is
published as an RFC we *WILL NOT* make any changes.

Please check your document at:

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4708.txt

ATTENTION: The editing process occasionally introduces errors that
were not in the Internet Draft. Although the RFC Editor tries very
hard to catch all errors, proofreading the text at least twice, typos
can slip through. You, as an author of the RFC, are taking
responsibility for the correctness of the final product when you OK
publication. You should therefore proofread the entire RFC carefully
and without assumptions. Errors in RFCs last forever.

NOTE: We have run a diff tool that compares the approved internet-draft
against our edited RFC version of the document. Please review this
file at:

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4708-diff.html

The document will NOT BE PUBLISHED until ALL of the authors listed in
the RFC have affirmed that the document is ready to be
published, as ALL of the authors are equally responsible for verifying
the documents readiness for publication.

** Please send us a list of suitable keywords for this document, over
and above those which appear in the title.

Frequently INCORRECT information includes

- Contact Information
- References (are they up to date)
- Section Numbers
(especially if you originally put the copyright somewhere
other than the VERY end of the document, or if you
- numbered
the 'Status of the Memo' field)

Please send us the changes, *DO NOT* send a new document with the
changes made. (If we think that the changes might be more than
editorial we will contact the AD or the IESG to confirm that the
changes do not require review.)

Send us the changes in THIS format.

1)*** SECTION #'s*** [i.e. Section 5, 2nd paragraph]
2) the text you want changed,
3) the new correct text and
4) if the changes are spacing or indentation than please note
that.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Section 5.6, 3rd paragraph

OLD:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

NEW:
The quick brown dog jumps over the lazy fox.
^^^ ^ ^^^
If you have a whole paragraph to replace you do not need to use
the arrow to point out the differences

INTRODUCTION, 2nd paragraph

Replace OLD:

alsdfja;sldjf;lajsd;fljas;dlfj;

With NEW:

nv;alkjd;lsf;aoisj;ltjka;sldkjf

Spacing or indentation problems...

Section 10, 1st paragraph (remove spaces between bit
and of, add space after butter)

OLD:

Better botter bought a bit
of bitter butterMary mary quite contrary

NEW:

Better botter bought a bit of bitter butter

Mary mary quite contrary

This document will NOT be published until we receive agreement, from
ALL listed authors, that the document is ready for publication.

Thanks for your cooperation,

-RFC Editor/ar

Title : CellML Media Type
Author(s) : A. K. Miller
Working Group Chair(s) :
Area Director(s) :

  • [cellml-discussion] [Fwd: AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE], Andrew Miller, 10/10/2006