[cellml-discussion] AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:50:08 +1300

rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org wrote:
> ****IMPORTANT*****
>
> Updated 2006/10/09
>
> RFC AUTHOR(S):
> --------------
>
> This is your LAST CHANCE to make changes to your RFC to be:
> draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt, once the document is
> published as an RFC we *WILL NOT* make any changes.
>
> Please check your document at:
>
> ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/authors/rfc4708.txt

Hi,
I have a few editorial changes which I feel should be made. Subject to
the changes below, I am happy for publication to go ahead:

Section 1, second paragraph
Old:

other specifications such as [RDF] and [MATHML], the information in
these namespaces *does* not contain sufficient information to define a

New:

other specifications such as [RDF] and [MATHML], the elements in
^^
these namespaces *do* not contain sufficient information to define a
^^

Section 3, Author/Change controller, second paragraph:
Old:
specific formats to be registered. The Bioengineering
Institute at *the* University of Auckland, with input from the
New:
specific formats to be registered. The Bioengineering
Institute at *The* University of Auckland, with input from the
^^
Note: This is a capitalisation change. The official name of the University is
"The University of Auckland", and so it should be capitalised as such.

Section 5, first paragraph:
Old:
As *the* CellML Umbrella is an *XML-based* markup language, all the
^^
security considerations presented in *Section* 10 of [RFC3023] also
apply to *the* CellML Umbrella.
^^
New:
As **CellML Umbrella is an *XML-based* markup language, all the
^^
security considerations presented in *Section* 10 of [RFC3023] also
apply to **CellML Umbrella.
Note: CellML Umbrella is supposed to be a proper noun describing the format.
"The CellML Umbrella format" is acceptable, but "The CellML Umbrella" is
confusing.

Old:
[XML] Bray, T., et. al., "Extensible Markup Language
(XML) 1.0 (Third Edition)", 4 February 2004,
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/>
New:
[XML] Bray, T., et. al., "Extensible Markup Language
(XML) 1.0 (Fourth Edition)", 29 September 2006,
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/>
Note: The changes between the XML editions are editorial, with a few
clarifications of unclear technical points, and updates to boiler-plate texts
and references, and so
this update should not require IETF review. If the RFC editor disagrees, it
would probably be better to keep the old reference than to go through the
review process again
on such an insignificant change.

> ** Please send us a list of suitable keywords for this document, over
> and above those which appear in the title.

From the title:
"CellML", "media format"
Others (in order of decreasing relevance, entries on same line are of
equal relevance):
"mathematical model" / "mathematical modelling" / "mathematical modeling",
"content MathML",
"markup languages",
"bioengineering",
"biology"
> Frequently INCORRECT information includes
>
> - Contact Information

Confirmed to be correct.
> - References (are they up to date)

Please see the above update to the XML specification. Otherwise,
references are correct.
> - Section Numbers
> (especially if you originally put the copyright somewhere
> other than the VERY end of the document, or if you
> - numbered
> the 'Status of the Memo' field)

All section numbers are consecutive, and references to sections are correct.

> Thanks for your cooperation,
>
> -RFC Editor/ar
>

> Title : CellML Media Type
> Author(s) : A. K. Miller
> Working Group Chair(s) :
> Area Director(s) :

Best regards,
Andrew Miller

  • [cellml-discussion] AUTH48 [SG]: RFC 4708 <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> NOW AVAILABLE, Andrew Miller, 10/10/2006