[cellml-discussion] CellML API 1.0rc1 (release candidate forCellMLAPI 1.0) out

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML API 1.0rc1 (release candidate forCellMLAPI 1.0) out
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:11:37 +1300

David Nickerson wrote:
> Andrew Miller wrote:
>
>> David Nickerson wrote:
>>
>>> I just grabbed the CellML API 1.0rc1 and found that it does not have a
>>> configure file. The README that comes with the distribution says to
>>> follow the instructions in the INSTALL which talk about the standard
>>> ./configure; make; make install; process...
>>>
>>> I'm guessing there should probably be a configure script in the
>>> distribution,
>>>
>> I agree. I will update my snapshot scripts to run the autotools before
>> it tars up the packages, rather than after.
>>

> Will there be a new 1.0rc (or an updated rc1) release for me to test or
> should I grab tonight's snapshot release? I'd like to make sure my code
> all works with the 1.0 release.

The latest snapshot releases, as well as CellML API 1.0rc2, XPCORBA rc2,
and PCEnv 0.1rc2 now have configure files.

There have been no changes to xpcellml_api, so I haven't made a new
release candidate for the configure file (but the snapshots do have
configure now). I can do an RC with configure if anyone wants it (it
might almost make sense to replace rc1 in place, since it is only the
build packaging script that has changed).