[cellml-discussion] CellML Validation, Curation and Model Composition

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML Validation, Curation and Model Composition
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:20:23 +1200

Dear Randall,

Perhaps you'd care to give us a short definition of these terms from the
perspective of the software engineering and computing communities?

I think it would be useful for us to have some base definitions with
which to compare our concepts of these terms.

I'm looking forward to reading peoples' thoughts on this matter.

Thanks,
James Lawson