[cellml-discussion] Tracker for Roadmap

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Tracker for Roadmap
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:34:49 +0800

Hi Randall,

Two quick points. PCEnv is an Auckland tool and as discussed previously
it should be kept quite distinct from the community sections of
cellml.org - i.e., there shouldn't be a common tracker for PCEnv and the
specifications and cellml.org etc.

Secondly, Matt and I have been looking into the use of the Plone
Software Centre for dealing with the core CellML projects
(specifications, model repository(s), and API). While not perfect this
seems a good way to start collecting proposals and turning them into
actual action items in associated trackers. While this effort has kind
of stalled as things like the test server and python/plone upgrades are
happening, you can see an initial start at
http://www.cellml.org/Members/andre/andre-s-test-cellml-centre/. If
you're looking into this sort if thing (or anyone else out there) it
would be great if you can have a play around in there and let us know
what your thoughts are.

Andre.