[cellml-discussion] Bug in API configure script?

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Bug in API configure script?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:15:48 +1300

David Nickerson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Not sure if anyone checks the existing API tracker on cellml.org, but I
> just filed an issue
> (http://www.cellml.org/tools/api/api_tracker/7/pcng_issue_view) on the
> configure option requirements when building the API DOM implementation
> from source.

Hi Andre,

No one checks the old tracker (in fact, it is scheduled to be deleted
very shortly, I believe), although now you have alerted us to the issue,
I have added a tracker item 190 at
http://bioeng44.bioeng.auckland.ac.nz:8000/cellml_tracker/ (you will
have to tunnel in to see this unfortunately, although IT are working on
getting the tracker up somewhere where it will be publicly visible).