[cellml-discussion] Bug in API configure script?

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Bug in API configure script?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:35:38 +0800

Hi Andrew,

In that case, I should probably mention that I filed a couple of other
bugs in the old tracker yesterday in addition to this one.

It would be good if these issues could be updated in the old tracker
with any progress (if any) until such time that the new tracker is
available to the community.

Thanks,
Andre.