[cellml-discussion] Bug in new code generation services?

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Bug in new code generation services?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:26:19 +0800

I have just added a tracker item in the API tracker
(http://www.cellml.org/tools/api/api_tracker/10/) detailing a problem
with component scoped units when using the CellML2C application built
from current svn trunk code (revision 1826). The minimal example
attached to this bug in the tracker demonstrates the problem and works
as expected in a version of CellML2C built from source prior to the
merging of the new code generation services into the trunk - not sure if
that is related to this bug. I have tested with revision 1336.

Andre.

  • [cellml-discussion] Bug in new code generation services?, David Nickerson, 10/12/2007