[cellml-discussion] Updated CellML Website - Related Efforts

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Updated CellML Website - Related Efforts
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:51:08 +1300

We would like to inform everyone that the CellML website has been
updated recently. Specifically we have added the names of research
groups who we believe are actively involved, in any capacity, with the
CellML project.

This page can be viewed at:

http://www.cellml.org/related_efforts

We would like to encourage any other CellML user groups who are not
currently on this list, but who would like to be added to this page, to
please contact us.

Furthermore, for the groups who are listed, we would like to expand on
your involvement with the CellML project, and we invite you to write a
paragraph describing yourselves and your project. We would also be
happy to post project symbols and icons connected with your work.

Thank you in advance for your time and for your feedback.

Best Wishes
Catherine

  • [cellml-discussion] Updated CellML Website - Related Efforts, Catherine Lloyd, 10/17/2007