[cellml-discussion] Time delays in CellML models

  • From: rzhu at usc.edu (Rui Zhu)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Time delays in CellML models
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:11:40 -0800

Hi Andrew,

I attached here the specification of SBML level2, which I downloaded from
this web page http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=71971

In section 7.9, it gives an example of a simple model involving a delay
function. Hope this helps!

BTW, can we use something similar in CellML to express a delay functon?

Thanks,

Rui ZHU