[cellml-discussion] Announcing PCEnv 0.5

  • From: heiland at indiana.edu (Randy Heiland)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Announcing PCEnv 0.5
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 06:18:44 -0400

Hi Justin,

What about us Mac users? :) Any plans for a binary Mac (Intel)
build? I tried downloading the source and 'configure' gave me:

checking for your Mozilla dist directory... not found
configure: error: Mozilla distribution directory /usr/local/lib/
mozilla not found. Try --with-mozilla=/path/to/mozilla/dist

I do have/use Firefox, so I will try to resolve that error and push
ahead unless I hear otherwise from you. I'd welcome a brief/simple
explanation of your dependence on Mozilla for PCEnv, or just a link
to an explanation.

thanks, Randy