[cellml-discussion] CellML Metadata Specification development

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML Metadata Specification development
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:54:50 +1300

Dear CellML community,

We are currently working on a roadmap for future developments in the
CellML Metadata Specification.

We'd like to direct you to an initial draft of this roadmap at:

http://www.cellml.org/Members/jlaw060/cellml-metadata-roadmap/

This is a work-in-progress and still being updated daily, so we would
very much appreciate any feedback or questions you might have.

Specifically, we would like to compile a draft CellML Metadata 1.1
Specification in time for the 3rd CellML Workshop in April 2009, so this
is the main area which we are seeking feedback for.

Kind regards,
James Lawson