[cellml-discussion] new CellML FAQ

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] new CellML FAQ
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:20:24 -0000

A few from the top of my head:

- What is CellML? (i.e. CellML for dummies)
- Why should I use CellML?
- What is the difference between CellML 1.0 and 1.1?
- Are there any CellML tools? (simple link to the CellML tools page?)
- How can I use CellML in my modelling environment? (i.e. CellML API; should
include a link to some documentation and examples)
- From which languages can I use the CellML API? (C++ at the moment, but
hopefully Java will come sooner than later)
- Where can I find existing CellML models? (link to the CellML repository?)
- Cardiac cellular electrophysiology: How can I apply a periodic stimulus to
an existing cellular model? Etc. (see
http://cor.physiol.ox.ac.uk/Help/index.html?{6F1214C0-0F44-40EA-B998-F76A7A4
E041E}.htm)
- Where can I find more about CellML? (link to the specifications?)

Alan