[cellml-discussion] Community feedback on the new CellML.org wire frames

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Community feedback on the new CellML.org wire frames
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:27:15 +1300

Dear All

We have recently been reviewing the content and the structure of the
current CellML website, with a view to updating the site in the near
future.

As part of this process we have put together 3 wire frames: one for
the main home page, one as a standard index page, and a third which
represents a standard content page.

These are attached to this email for your perusal, and we would
welcome any comments, feedback, thoughts or ideas.

Best wishes
Catherine