[cellml-discussion] Meeting minutes 2008-11-19

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Meeting minutes 2008-11-19
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:17:44 +1300

Hi Alan,

The way we currently do it is the minuter writes up the minutes and
releases them to the people who were present at the meeting for
corrections. The full, revised minutes are then made public, usually
several days later. Unfortunately we had a powercut yesterday and Dougal
lost all his minutes, since plone doesn't make regular saves :(

I definitely understand where you're coming from. We've talked quite a
bit about how the minutes from the Auckland meeting should be done, and
we've come to the conclusion that we're a bit limited by technology at
the moment, since our plone site doesn't record change logs for
documents properly.

Would everyone prefer a more rapid, but subject to change, release of
the minutes?

Thanks,
James