[cellml-discussion] PCEnv question

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] PCEnv question
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:36:05 +1200

Hi Dom

You can identify the equation by adding "IDs" to all of the MathML
namespaces and reloading the model into PCEnv.

Alternatively/as well as you can right click on the name of the model
in the left hand pane and click "validate". There should be a list of
errors/warnings in the right hand pane.

Alternatively/as well as - you can email the model to me and I will
get back to you ASAP!

Best wishes
Catherine