[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-10-07

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-10-07
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:15:35 +0100

Just to clarify something:

6.3 - Peter mentioned Alan Garny's reports of discrepancies in some
models.

The report is not mine (though I do endorse it), but that of Penny Noble
whom I asked to go through all the models that she/I encoded into CellML,
and check them against PMR2. This was the result of a discussion Peter and I
had when he was last in Oxford.

Alan