[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-09-30

  • From: Moraru at NEURON.UCHC.EDU (Moraru,Ion)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-09-30
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:47:43 -0400

Hi Dagmar, Andre, all:

On VCell side, there is nothing new since August, as we have been tied up
with a few major grant submissions (last one, and biggest one, went out the
door yesterday...)

We did complete in early summer the pure Java library to handle SED-ML
elements, as I mentioned in Auckland that we would... The link to the VCell
solver is also done, but has the obvious limitations of SBML/VCML
incompatibilities. (btw, a lot of these should go away soon due to a
parallel development effort)

I'm not sure whether the library has been updated to match the latest changes
in SED-ML over the summer, and whether it was posted to our Wiki or
elsewhere. I am cc'ing Dan, who is the main MIASE-related developer on our
team, and should be able to give more detailed answers.

Ion