[cellml-discussion] Announcement of OpenCell 0.7rc1

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Announcement of OpenCell 0.7rc1
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:53:46 -0000

I believe there is something wrong with the filename of the Linux version of
OpenCell 0.7RC1, but only for the one available from
http://www.cellml.org/tools/downloads/opencell/releases/0.7rc1, since the
one from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cellml-opencell/files/ is fine.
Indeed, the filename is x86-linux-bzip2-compressed-binary-tarball, which
confuses Ubuntu's archive manager. To add .tar.bz2 to the filename 'fixes'
things though.

Alan