[cellml-discussion] Announcement of OpenCell 0.7rc1

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Announcement of OpenCell 0.7rc1
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:55:27 -0000

I have never liked the PCEnv/OpenCell icon (it doesn't mean anything to me),
but I guess that with 0.7 coming out soon, it's not the right time to think
about new one, so only one comment: it feels like the bottom of the icon has
been chopped off. It's even more obvious when looking at the 512px version
(https://tracker.physiomeproject.org/attachment.cgi?id=449). If anything, I
would like to suggest 'fixing' that?

Alan