[cellml-discussion] CellML models in Antimony format

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML models in Antimony format
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:59:40 +1200

A stellar effort Lucian - congratulations!

> little-used CellML constructs such as partial differential equations
> or
> rates of change with respect to some non-time variable

Yes - these are a legacy of coding up models in a text editor without
any way of testing them! Partial diffs can be coded up in CellML but
there are no existing tools which will recognise them. There
shouldn't be anymore PDE models added to the repository, I believe
they fall under the FieldML domain.

But I am happy to be corrected if I am wrong!

Best wishes
Catherine