[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 21st April 2010
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:54:25 +1200

Andrew pointed out some time ago that even if consistent IC's are provided
by the model author, one of the things we often do with models is change
some of the parameters, or re-use the models in a different context, in
which case some assistance from the software in recalculating new consistent
IC's is invaluable.

Regards,
Randall

Or