[cellml-discussion] [sbml-discuss] Identifiers.org, the resolvable MIRIAM URIs

  • From: neil.swainston at manchester.ac.uk (Neil Swainston)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] [sbml-discuss] Identifiers.org, the resolvable MIRIAM URIs
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 07:58:34 +0100

Hi Nicolas, hi Camille,

I really welcome this and hope that the introduction of this will lower the
bar for those who wish (or currently don't wish) to annotate their models.

Just wondered what the roadmap is / would be for implementing web services?
Web services down to the third level (i.e. for the specific GO term) would be
fantastic. What are the current plans?

Cheers / Prost,

Neil.