Re: [[cellml-discussion] ] Migration of the Physiome Model Repository from Mercurial to Git workspaces

  • From: Lucian Smith <lucianoelsmitho AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org
  • Cc: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>, A list for the developers of CellML tools <cellml-tools-developers AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-discussion] ] Migration of the Physiome Model Repository from Mercurial to Git workspaces
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:29:51 -0800

My one piece of feedback is that it would be nice if, with this move, some
thought was given to a way that someone could download the entire (public)
repository for local use. There was once a script that used mercurial that
worked for an older version of the repository, but even that stopped
working after a while. If everything is moving anyway, it seems to me that
this would be an ideal time to look into ways to auto-generate archive .zip
files or something similar.

-Lucian

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 2:22 PM, David Nickerson
<david.nickerson AT gmail.com>